That feeling of having lost everything in a blink of an eye. I love it.
Go-go dancing in Spokane was more fulfilling than it is out here in Cali. The scene felt more genuine.
Good job pet store. That is what’s up.
I worked in a pet store for 5 years, and every Easter our rabbit sales went up exponentially. I can tell you from experience that almost half of the rabbits we sold were brought back in as early as two weeks after they were adopted. Some people let them loose, and some people send them to a shelter. People need to understand this very statement, and truly think about it. A rabbit is a big commitment, and should not be a fad or seen as a compulsory pet.
I cannot like this anymore than once, but I sure as hell hope people will spread this message, because it’s important as hell. I used to hand out care sheet BOOKLETS to everyone looking to adopt, and it prevented many of them from adopting in the end.
This goes for any animal, holy hell big underscores and exclamation marks. Huge props to this pet store for trying to put their pets before sales instead of shelling them out like candy.
Time to be THAT annoying girl on your dashboard:
Today was one of the most depressing days in recent history for me. Not saying that anything in particular happened to me, but my depression hit and hit hard. Anywho, my boyfriend was about to leave for his house to get ready for work when he heard me crying and immediately came back inside and joined me in my cocoon, not saying anything, but holding me and asking if I was hungry. After letting me bawl and vent, he fed me, put on Princess and the Frog and let me sleep. When I awoke, we hung out until I had to leave for rehearsal and he made his way home. Then, after working all night on very little sleep, he brings me home two beautiful pink and yellow roses which I woke up to him placing next to my pillow. I just about cried.
It was the best end to one of the worst days I’ve ever had.
I haven’t had someone this amazing since my previous ex, who, I just realized, I split with two years ago. He was an amazing man who I wasn’t ready for and let slip away. I won’t make the same mistake twice. I’m holding on to my man now for dear life.
There’s nothing like roses on your pillow after a day of crying.
PUT A NAME IN MY ASK AND I’LL TALK ABOUT SOMEONE I KNOW/ONCE KNEW WITH THAT NAME
I found another author to add to the list of favorites.
I can’t wait to go to the library and get another book. Choke? Survivor? Diary? Why is the selection so limited?!
My love for reading has been rekindled…
LOOK AT THIS BABY
LOOK AT HER
the world is a good place because this exists.
I tried not to laugh. I did. Am I going to Hell? ‘Cause, fuck…
THIS IS MY FAVORITE TWITTER INTERACTION OF ALL TIME
Don’t shame the girls who sent pictures of themselves half-naked to their significant others as a way to express eroticism which is healthy and natural… give the people hell who think it’s okay to destroy someone’s trust and distribute those images simply for entertainment purposes.
Say it again. I don’t think they got it the first time. Too much truth.
Gold Locket containing the hair of Marie Antoinette at the British Museum.
This post is going to consist of all the little amazing things that happened this past weekend. It’s to help me relive the memories and share with you my trip. It’s going to be edited several times as I add things I may have forgotten at first. Hopefully some of you will go next year!
Friday March 2, 2012
- Dinner with Mike, Genna, and AJ at Jazz Kitchen (BEST Filet Mignon I’ve ever eaten and BEST Sangria I’ve ever had)
- Mike surprised me with my own personal cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory
- Saw Alan again and got to meet the lovely Samantha
- Loved up on Ophie and ate cheesecake in bed while working on the trivia game
Saturday March 3, 2012
- Failed attempt at waking up early (“Time to wake up, it’s 8:30” “No it’s not” *falls back asleep*)
- BOMB THREAT at Disneyland had the park shut down from 9-11, but we were at breakfast at Mimi’s Cafe anyway. Still made me need to drink as my anxiety kicked in thinking the park would be closed all day. YAY mimosas at breakfast.
- Fun trivia game that stumped nearly everyone, including people at nearby tables. (Alan, Genna/AJ, and Geoff won)
- Headed over to the park with Mike and he bought me the $99 ticket that will let me go back to Disneyland any day from now ‘til June 9th with the exception of Spring Break and the week before.
- Bopped around like a 5 year old while dodging cheerleaders left and right
- Met up with Genna and had our Rapunzel/Tiana moment
- Group ride on Indiana Jones (AJ is never allowed to drive again)
- Scared Mike on Haunted Mansion
- Rode Star Tours for the first time and was the Rebel Spy! BAMF!
- Met Tali Miss Mali (the mascot for Bat’s Day) and took a photo with her
- Saw Belle at the park (I haven’t seen her since I was little)
- Screamed “GET SOME!” on Space Mountain and Big Thunder (hence why I have no voice; that and screaming on Haunted Mansion).
- Watched Tiana’s Bayou show TWICE
- Got Mardi Gras beads for doing the Charleston
- Cried during Fantasmic and danced along with Mickey Mouse
Sooooo it’s now March 6, 2014, and this post that I never posted makes me want to cry from nostalgia and missing people :(
A complete stranger never felt so familiar.
He knew more about me in a few days than most knew in years.
At first I believed it to be more than happenstance; that he was my first in many ways for a reason,
But it all now seems so rushed, so one-sided, so…
I was never an object of affection.
Just an object that a guilty conscience felt the need to justify with unoriginal compliments, and the excuses of “just being unable to deal with life”.
Kisses with shaky lips and a nicotine musk were never supposed to happen. Drunken thrusts of him into me, the sounds of wet flesh against wet flesh, the feeling of him wishing he could stop, the uncertainty, the need to spare my feelings. None of those things were supposed to happen. But they did.
And I can’t get the feeling of being a cocaine lined sex doll out of my head every time I see his name.
Memories of crying til my stomach heaved and my nose burned with vomit, carrying with it the last few clumps of powder; breaking mirrors, and ruining two VIP lapdances worth of makeup…oh, how he made those feelings disappear into the night like the smoke we blew on the porch.
Those fast times sped by.
Sent my head reeling, they did.
And the spinning became familiar; the status quo, and then…
…I was made stable once more. Caught by a mitt in left field. And I am safe.
He is out.
A complete stranger never felt so…