1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
young adult authors everywhere (via klefable)
#And she was an old soul who raised herself, also her eyes were deep pools
#And she didn’t wear makeup but it was okay because she had flawless skin anyway
#Additionally she was so kooky and crazy, but only the adorable, functioning in life kind, where she built little paper ships and put them on her head #not the extreme-ocd-i-am-unable-to-leave-the-house or i-have-panic-attacks-and-it-feels-like-i-am-dying way.
#She could say <3 out loud #with perfect pronunciation and though not every guy melted #that one loner guy who played by his own rules who had built a tower of ice around his soul was warmed by her quirky campiness.
#This guy she meets is poetic and bruiting and hated society, but loved this girl because “she’s not like other girls’
my dad thinks you’re all 50 year old sexual predators or something…
Reblogging again just for that gif.
Get fucked over by enough people and you start to get tired of it. Just a little. Love coming home and realizing bullshit.
Thank you Kurt Sutter!!!
He is the Thor to my Storm and I love him o.o
my life is a constant debate between “i really need to be more strict with my eating so i’ll see more changes” and “you only live once so ima be chill with my eating”
Tiny Dinosaur wanted to help out with awareness so he made a tiny presentation.
Suggestions for improvements are very welcome, he has never made a presentation about asexuality before and he wants to make sure he gets it right.
Oh my goodness Heheheh thanks tiny dinosaur for that wonderful presentation.